Trinity Methodist Church, Workington

The organ was built by Eustace Ingram in 1891 and refurbished by Jardine during the 1980s. A BIOS Historic Organ Certificate was awarded in 2009 but the church is now closed and the organ was relocated to a new home in Germany.

Specification

Pedal                 
         
Bourdon 16      
Grand Open Diapason     16      
Violincello 8      
Great to Pedal        
Swell to Pedal        
         
Great     Swell  
         
Contra Gamba 16   Bourdon 16
Open Diapason 8   Open Diapason     8
Violin Diapason 8   Lieblich Gedact 8
Dulciana 8   Salicional 8
Hohl Flute 8   Voix Celestes 8
Principal 4   Gemshorn 4
Harmonic Flute 4   Mixture III-II
Piccolo 2   Oboe 8
Clarionet 8   Horn 8
Trumpet 8   Vox Humana 8
Swell to Great     Tremulant  
      Super Octave  
    


The Case


The Console


Back to Organs Page